ESSENES JEWISH AND REAL

בס"ד This is a blog for Jews who feel a sense of deep identification with HaYachad (Dead Sea Sect). This group is for Jews who feel nostalgia and longing for a Judaism that was, and a profound yearning for it to be again. Our way leads to the Self-realization and, on an even more deeply satisfying level, the Mutual-Realization of Mashi'ach. That is what differentiates us from HaPrushim. NO MATERIAL HERE IS TO BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION. DoreenDotan@gmail.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: Tzfat, Israel

Monday, December 07, 2009

When Yahoo! went over to web hosting, they destroyed all of the links that lead to our Geocities sites, even though they promised those of us who had the Premium sites that our sites would remain intact.

It has taken me a month to reconstruct my sites, one link at a time.

I wouldn't have done it at all, except for the fact that their program is very simple and I am not very computer techy.

Here is the new link to my


ESSENES JEWISH AND REAL


site:

http://doreenellenbelldotan.info/index.html

Doreen Ellen Bell-Dotan, Tzfat, Israel
DoreenDotan@gmail.com